December 5, 2008

Friday Night Drunk

Just a quick one because I feel like telling people to watch Hairspray because it makes you feel happy.
I'm interested in self-portraiture, but I have no idea how to make my photos look as good as the people's on flickr. I'm still trying. See below. Yes I installed photoshop for the first time. Yes I made my skin green.
I'm drinking brandy, lime cordial and sprite. Anything green must be good.
My favourite song at the moment is "Let's Do It" as sung by Alanis Morissette - by the way, how much does Alanis rule the entire world? If you don't believe me, check out THIS vid and try to prove me wrong.
Just finished reading Kingdom of Fear by Hunter S Thompson and I must recommend it - sort of an autobiography, he's an amazing person, made me laugh out loud on the bus at times.
I'm going to see Billy Joel tomorrow night and you are definitely jealous right now.
Night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Zombietron reserves the right to not publish your comment if you choose to be an asshole.
Have a nice day.